Check out the welcome post on the right side bar for what this is all about. Be sure to send your photos to therecipeproject@live.com

Monday, July 30, 2012

Virgin Banana Pina Colada

Recipe source delish.com

This is for a few friends that asked me to give them this recipe.  It's been a lot easier to just post them here. Do you remember those frozen bananas that I use for my banana bread?  It works great for this too.  I also replace the lite coconut milk with cream of coconut.  The brand I'm familiar with is called Coco-Lopez.  Good stuff!


Virgin Banana Pina Colada

2 very ripe bananas
1 cup diced fresh pineapple, plus 4 wedges for garnish
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup "lite" coconut milk
3 cups ice cubes

Directions

Puree bananas, diced pineapple, pineapple juice, coconut milk, and ice in a blender. Divide among 4 glasses. Garnish with pineapple wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment