Check out the welcome post on the right side bar for what this is all about. Be sure to send your photos to therecipeproject@live.com

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sweetening the Deal

Okay, I have new motivation to get this done.  I've found it really useful to have this blog when I'm at Dad's house because when I need to cook all my recipes are at my disposal just a click away.  I want to send out a big thank you to my 4 contributors of pics and being excited to try the recipes on here.  I think that's the only reason I've kept this up is for those friends that I know are getting use out of this.  I would like to sweeten the deal.  When I feel like I have enough to make my little recipe book when I am finished whoever has contributed the most pics per recipe. I will be sure to make an extra copy for you and send it your way.   Just my way to say thank you.  Be sure to check the recipes as of late...I've added some more pics to the blog.  My goal this year is to be better at taking pics myself.  I make this stuff all the time you'd think I'd remember to take pictures of it myself.  Go figure!  Have a wonderful start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment