Check out the welcome post on the right side bar for what this is all about. Be sure to send your photos to therecipeproject@live.com

Monday, February 4, 2013

Chicken Salad Sandwiches


Recipe from Angie M.

I know this may seem silly to have a recipe like this but my sister-in-law served these for Family Camp one year and they were delicious.  She served them on croissants and they were lovely.  I do agree with her cashews fit the bill perfectly in this combination of ingredients.  I'm in love with Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning so if I have it on hand I'll toss in a shake or two.

Chicken Salad Sandwiches

3 cups chicken
1 1/2 cups sliced grapes
2 stalks celery finely chopped
3/4 to 1 cup mayo or miracle whip
1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used cashews)
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment